Announcing the release of OpenCue v0.3.33
OpenCue v0.3.33 release notes
This release includes alpha-level support for Windows jobs and hosts. More information on Windows support has been posted to the opencue-user mailing list.
v0.3.33 of OpenCue includes the following changes and updates:
- Add Python 3 support to RQD in #573.
- Add RQD Windows support in #604.
qtimerwrong thread segfault in #598.
- Stop and delete timer objects when attempting to close a window in #596.
- Add #OFRAME# (outframe) to
DispatchSupportServiceto support chunks in #597.
- Set job back to pending in case of retry in #517.
setuptoolsin RQD docker in #615.
- Add dummy label to CueSubmit when there are no shows to solve in #600.
- Fix the permission check to include GID and UID in #599.
- Add retries to RQD gRPC startup in #584.
- Update Cuebot service definition to match new command line flags in #581.
- Allow CueGUI to create subscriptions larger than 50,000 in #576.