Announcing the release of OpenCue v0.2.145
OpenCue v0.2.145 release notes
v0.2.145 of OpenCue includes the following changes and updates:
- Reorganized packaging pipeline and locked image versions in #542.
- Updated CueGUI unit tests to run with Python 3 in its Dockerfile in #538.
- Added support to copy attributes when selected in #525.
- Added a connection exception and retries to the PyCue gRPC decorator in #536.
- Fixed a drag and drop in the CueGUI job monitor in #512.
- Added extra show filter options to MonitorCue in #527.
- Fixed retry all dead frames on a layer in #514.
- Added Cuebot and RQD Systemd service scripts in #504.
- Added wrapper function for chunk size on layer in #520.
- Added a double click to proc view in #516.
- Fixed a comment dropdown for PySide 2 in #508.
- Fixed incorrect function calls #510.
- Fixed the Blender argument ordering - current ordering caused output path to be overwritten - order matters for Blender in #502.
- Fixed layer dependency creation API typos #498.
- Fixed a couple syntax bugs with the Oracle queries in #499.
- Added a sample Dockerfile for Blender 2.79 on RQD #496.
- Added an exception when search args are not passed the correct type in #489.