Announcing the release of OpenCue 0.1.107
OpenCue v0.1.107 release notes
v0.1.107 of OpenCue includes the following changes and updates:
- Pull request #226 - Renamed PyOutline wrappers to follow OpenCue naming convention.
- Issue #248 -
You can now configure the location of log directories by setting the
CUE_FRAME_LOG_DIRenvironment variable on a Cuebot instance.
- Issue #237 - Adds support to reuse exsiting gRPC connections between Cuebot and RQD.
- Issue #246 - Pycuerun no longer errors after submitting a job and prints submitted job IDs.
- Issue #176 - Docs now include system requirements for RQD and Cuebot.
- Issue #229 - You can now configure Pycue to randomly distribute loads across multiple Cuebot nodes.
- Issue #227 - Fixes for CueGui monitor cue view.