Announcing the release of OpenCue v0.1.91
OpenCue v0.1.91 release notes
v0.1.91 of OpenCue includes the following changes and updates:
- Cuebot writes warn and error messages to stdout #191.
- Fixed submitting dependent jobs from PyOutline #192.
- CueSubmit dialog is now resizable and scrollable #205.
- Server error messages are now sent to clients making API requests #59.
- Added support for indexing on FrameSet objects #200.
- Updated CueGUI settings file path and default settings file #212.
- Updated validators on CueSubmit #199.
- Fixed filtering on CueGUI monitor frame #203.
- Added support to allow periods in the validators for CueSubmit #216.
- You can now configure the root log directory #180.